Love Coming Home
With an impeccable design and careful attention to detail, the stunning new homes at Mealough provide a cosy haven to kick back and relax at the end of a long day. Featuring spacious, contemporary interiors which offer both comfort and style, it goes without saying that prospective homeowners will certainly love coming home.
Benefitting from a full turnkey specification, the homes at Mealough guarantee a hassle-free moving day. What’s more, thanks to a highly energy efficient design, a reliably safe security system, and a trustworthy NHBC ten year new home warranty, residents of Mealough have little to worry about when settling into their new home.
With an impressive reputation, Lagan Homes have considered each and every aspect required to provide the very best homes for prospective buyers. From the striking external brick, render, or stone finish of these beautiful homes to clever and carefully designed layouts, the choice of terraced, semi-detached and detached homes are finished leaving no detail overlooked in the creation of these charming properties.
Urban Living at its Best
Proudly positioned in an outstanding location which defines the meaning of convenience and accessibility, the exciting new Mealough development showcases the very best of urban living.
Situated in an exceptional area with much to see and do, homeowners can truly benefit from close ties to Belfast City and beyond. Whether it’s hitting the array of high street shops within the City Centre, visiting one of the many picturesque green spaces located nearby, delving into the past at the Ulster Museum, or relishing in the lively atmosphere at Belfast Lyric Theatre, residents of Mealough are spoilt for choice when it comes to exploring the recreational, naturalistic, historic, and cultural aspects of the much-loved capital.
Yet even closer to home, Carryduff offers a hub of activity right on the doorstep. Why not sample the cuisine at the renowned Eight South restaurant, enjoy a fun-filled day out at the adventurous Let’s Go Hydro Resort, or treat yourself to a peaceful night away from home at the Ivanhoe Hotel & Inn? Whatever you may decide, the vast possibilities provided by this local area are sure to appeal to every member of the family.
An abundance of amenities can also be accessed just minutes away from the Mealough development. From various nearby shops and convenience stores, to the first-class facilities found within the Lough Moss Leisure Centre, homeowners have everything they may need within close proximity.
Distinctive by Design
The homes at Mealough have been sensitively planned balancing traditional and contemporary architecture whilst embracing the character of the location. The spacious and airy interior layouts are ideal for families of all sizes.
Mealough has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland. Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work and this is reﬂected in every project, no less so than at Mealough.
Carefully Crafted and Beautifully Finished
Lagan Homes have been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time they have provided thousands of people with homes they love and homes that suit their lifestyle.
These are desirable homes because of their design and how they are made to enhance how one lives.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. They achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks*, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and potentially lower insurance premiums. (*window locks – excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 year buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Mealough from NHBC.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Mealough represents a team effort involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish.
Beautifully Designed – Exquisitely Executed
– Exterior elevation finished with brick, render or stone effect cladding depending on the house type
– High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
– Subtle use of brick corbelling to selected house types
– Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
– Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
– Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazed windows
– Bitmac driveways
– Rear gardens top soiled
– Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
– Extensive landscaping to common areas
– Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
– Feature external lighting to front door
FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
– Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen / dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites (where applicable) and WCs
– Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around baths
– Splash back tile to bathroom, ensuite and WC wash hand basins
– Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and
– Internal décor - Walls and ceilings painted one colour along with internal woodwork
– Moulded skirting and architrave
– Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
– Comprehensive range of electrical sockets with USB connections fitted to the kitchen and master bedroom
– Smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
– TV/satellite co-axial cable terminated at external location and distributed from a central zone located in the store - leaving your TV installer to connect for whichever option you choose
– TV / Data connections to lounge, kitchen / dining and all bedrooms
– Hardwired using Cat6 cable to all TV points – Cat6 is capable of transmitting various signals such as data / satellite / HDMI, and due to the variety of systems / options available we have left the final connections in the store to be completed by the homeowner’s own installer according to their own requirements
– Zoned security alarm
– Gas heating with energy efficient boiler and hot water on demand
– Thermostatically controlled radiators
– Energy efficient downlighting to kitchen,
bathroom and ensuite (if applicable)
KITCHEN & UTILITY (if applicable)
– A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
– Matching upstands to worktop
– Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor unit, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and combined washer / dryer
– Concealed under unit lighting
BATHROOM, WC & ENSUITE (where applicable)
– Stylish white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
– Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
– Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
– All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only
– All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
– White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from the date of installation
– NHBC 10 Year buildmark warranty