Permanent, Full Time
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
We currently have a requirement for an Accounts Administrator to join our busy Stranmillis office. The role is responsible for providing administrative and accounting support to the Finance Manager, whilst providing a first-class service to clients within a busy working environment. You must be confident, results driven and committed to our high standard of customer care.
Previous experience in an Estate/Letting Agency desirable.
- Record rental income on a daily basis, cash, cheques, bank transfers, Direct Debits & credit cards.
- Record rental repairs and enter contractor invoices on a daily basis.
- Prepare daily payments to clients.
- Reconcile contractor statements.
- Prepare daily bank lodgements if required.
- Rent arrears management.
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme management.
- Enter new rental lease information.
- Raise sales fee accounts.
- Enter supplier invoices.
- Recording and sending out Standing Order mandates to banks.
- Collection of Direct Debits.
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc duties as required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Determination to succeed in fast paced environment.
- Flexible approach to work.
COB Tuesday 25th September.