Permanent, Full Time
Mon – Thur 8.30am – 6pm | Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
We currently have a requirement for an Accounts Administrator to join our busy Stranmillis office. The role is responsible for providing administrative and accounting support to the Finance Manager, whilst providing a first-class service to clients within a busy working environment. You must be confident, results driven and committed to our high standard of customer care.
- Record rental income on a daily basis, cash, cheques, bank transfers, Direct Debits & credit cards.
- Prepare daily landlord payments.
- Prepare daily bank lodgements when required.
- Tenancy deposit management.
- Enter new rental lease information.
- Recording and sending out Standing Order mandates to banks.
- Collection of Direct Debits.
- Provide accounts support to the sales team.
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a finance role or ATI qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Determination to succeed in fast paced environment.
- Flexible approach to work.
- xPrevious experience in an Estate/Letting Agency desirable.
COB 6pm Friday 8th November