Sales & Lettings Negotiator
Permanent, Full Time
Salary negotiable on experience.
Mon – Thur 8.30am – 6pm | Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm | 1 in 3 Saturdays 10.00am - 12.30pm
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Are you self-motivated, confident and sales oriented? Do you possess excellent organisational skills and enjoy dealing face to face with clients? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a successful team?
If the answer is yes, then we have an opening for a permanent Negotiator to join our busy Stranmillis office.
- Assist with all aspects of the estate and letting agency.
- Responding to and satisfying routine customer enquiries. Follow up promptly on customer requests, enquiries and complaints and implementing appropriate procedures.
- Deliver creative input in the marketing of the properties on the company’s database and maintain open communication channels between your clients.
- Operate in a pivotal role during the negotiation process of sales and lettings.
- Arranging viewings, valuations and mortgage appointments.
- Qualifying customers and matching their requirements to house sales or lettings, financial services and other services available through the Agency.
- Carrying out various administrative and ancillary tasks as is required in the day-to-day management of client’s accounts.
- Entering information/data by keyboard into relevant IT support systems.
- Look for opportunities to bring in new business and action appropriately.
- Work within the office team to achieve agreed targets.
- Achieve targets for referring other fee-earning services.
- Achieve such personal targets as are set and agreed with the Directors.
- Sales experience or third level qualification.
- Committed and driven to a sales-focused career.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Well presented, articulate and organised.
- Excellent telephone and face to face customer service.
- Full clean driving licence.
30th July 2021