Javascript is vital for the advanced features in this website such as Property Search. Please enable or upgrade your browser

Non-Resident Landlord HMRC Returns

If you have a rental property in the UK but your usual home is outside the UK, your tenants or the letting agents you use will need to operate the Non-resident Landlord (NRL) Scheme. They are required to deduct basic rate tax from rental income before they pass it onto you. You can set this tax off against your own tax bill at the end of the year.