If you're an aspiring first time buyer then pull up a chair as we share our top five starter Belfast based homes for you!
1. 90 Balfour Avenue, Ormeau, Belfast, BT7 2EW Offers around £120,000 A well presented terrace with modern finish comprising of through lounge with feature reclaimed brick wall leading to a separate kitchen and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs there's three bedrooms and store off the landing. Gas central heating and double glazed windows.Modern kitchen, white bathroom suite with free standing claw bath with rain shower overhead. Modern decor and stripped panelled doors. Convenient location off the Ormeau Road within walking distance to a vast array of amenities and easy access to Belfast City Centre. This home is ready to move into and finished to a very high standard.
2. 17 The Crescent, Erinvale, Belfast, BT10 0GJ Offers over £109,950 This mid terrace property is ideally situated in a quiet location just off Erinvale Drive and Finaghy Road South. The property offers good sized accommodation with three well proportioned bedrooms and has been priced to allow for updating and modernisation. In addition the property benefits from a front and enclosed rear garden. Situated in an extremely convenient location and offering superb value for money.
3. 52 Damascus Street, Agincourt Avenue, Belfast, BT7 1QR Offers over £125,000 This extremely well presented mid terrace property is situated in a prime location close to Queen's University. The property has been very well maintained by the current owners and has an HMO Licence. The property is currently let until August 2018 and is priced to include all furniture.
4. 507 College Central, Belfast, BT1 6BD Offers around £115,000 This fifth floor apartment on the edge of Belfast City Centre. 507 comprises of a spacious open plan living room and kitchen, two bedrooms including one with ensuite and a bathroom with white suite. The heating is gas.
5. 35 Richmond Avenue, Belfast, BT18 9TE Offers around £92,950 This well appointed first floor apartment just off the Knocknagoney Road comprises of a large living & dining area, fully fitted kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with shower fitting. Due to the property's convenience to city centre bus routes, Knocknagoney Tesco's and Holywood Exchange it will surely appeal to first time buyers.